viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

Hobbies in my free time

As a student of Physical Therapy of Universidad de Chile, I don't have much free time, but when I have a little of time, I like to watch TV, listen to music, play guitar and play football.

I started to play guitar when I was 12 years old, I was in 7° grade and some classmates knew how to play guitar, so I became interested and started to practice with my mother's old guitar that was in my house, and it was when my mother was a student, because she is a music teacher.
She didn't teach me, but I took the guitar each day of the week and completly by myself I learned to play some songs.

Before the guitar I played "Quena", a wind instrument like a flute, but this can be made of different kinds of wood. I liked to play inti illimani songs.
I remeber that one day y sent a e-mail to contacto@intiillimani.cl, explaining that I was 11 years old, and I didn't have answer, so i sent other mail, and 2 days later they answered me and they apologized for the delay.

Now I still like play quena and listen to inti illimani, but I prefer play guitar, because it embrace more musics styles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario