viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

FILLED STOMACH, HAPPY HEART

Personally I think that food is very important in the life, but not only to get energy. Always is a pleasure goes to good restaurants, fast food's places, or simply buy some "sopaipilla" in the cart of the corner.

In my case I don't have a good food habits. In the morning my breakfast is only a cup of milk, but always I eat some bread in the University. I have lunch in the U, only when i have time and if I don't have I eat in my house. At night I have dinner or eat bread with a glass of milk, it's relative.

I don't really have a favourite food, but i like very much pizza, Chinese food, Peruvian food, sushi, Mexican food like "Tacos", etc. But the Chilean food is the best. I hope all the year the Chilean festivities in September, where the "empanadas", "anticuchos", "choripanes", and "chicha" are my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or in summer when we have the "humitas", corn cakes or "Porotos granados", but only I like these kind of beans, because I don't like the "legumbres" very much. In winter we have more "cazuelas" and "carbonadas".
All these Chilean food are very rich to my taste.

Actually in Chile we have a big problem of obesity, and we need a good education about food because the pincipal affected are children so they must have a good fat free diet.

1 comentario:

  1. Cristobal:

    I have a taste very similar at yours, but I dont like fast food very much because I had have a lot bad experience eating that kind of things! jajajajaj


    See youuu

    ResponderEliminar