viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

The end of the term

The end of the term nears and as the other courses, the English class too. Along this course I have learned somethings new and I have reinforced my oldest knowledge in this subject.
I think that this "blog experience" is very useful to us like students, because all the theory is taked to the practice and we can apply our knowledge.

Every Friday we must take the computer and start to write about different topics, I think that is very good, because with this, we get used to write in English and with the Wednesday's classes, that in general we have to speak in English we can mix both experience and have a better integration of the this language.

These things combined with the oral presentation that we had to do, makes the English course more fruitful to us.

Personally, although my performance in this course wasn't the best, I enjoyed write these blogs, because is a didactic alternative to learn and escape from the monotony of the Professor speaking in a class room. Even in the normal classes we interact with the Teacher and our classmates.
I think that write this blogs is a very good strategy to learn and I hope that the next term be similar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario